Saturday, October 25, 2008

Update to Update

Today I woke up and went to breakfast with my dad. Then we put in a window at our house. After we were finished, we dropped Jon-Jon off at Brandon's house for a leadership meeting. We went strait to my MawMaw's house to put in some closets, and that went great. We went to our house, and got ready to go to the Corn Maize! It was so much fun! It was crazy, the Myers, Compton's, Larimore's, Covel's, and six of my family members all went. My family went home and I stayed there until the Myers left... then I went home with them. Right now I am at the Myers house watching to OU game! The score right now is 7-0, OU!
This morning my mom and Mrs. Myers went to take engagement pics for Lauren and Britt. (I will try to get some pics and post later.)
There is a little update for you.
SYL,
-Justin


PS. I just made a website for Liberty, but I'm not quite finished. I will post later telling you about it.

No comments: