Friday, October 31, 2008

Today (Halloween) (Brandon's Birthday!!!)

Well today is Halloween. More importantly it's Brandon BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Happy birthday Brandon!!!! This morning my parents left for there annual single mom's and widows trip that they "host." You guys are awesome!!!!! They left at around 8:00. Then I went to Brandon and Rachael's house with Jon to play xbox and just hang out. We had a great time. At lunch time they left to run some errands and I went home and took Mrs Jo (my neighbor) and Lauren.After that I worked on a couple things at our house, watched some T.V. and hang out with Lauren! Then I went back to Brandon's house to play some more xbox and do more hanging out. Then we came back to my house and Jon and I cut Mrs. Jo's yard.



Then we came in, took a shower, ate, and started scaring kids!!! FYI (for your information) every year we have a tradition to scare kids while we hank out candy. How do we do it you ask? Well Jon ties some things, tapes some things, and dresses some things, and the final result is a ghost looking thing. He gets behind it and Brandon gives the kids candy saying things like "happy Halloween" or "cool costume" or even "trick or treat" and Jonathan scares their little pants off!!! LOL! It's so much fun!!! LOL! We do this every year... I know, it's mean! Brandon holds a video camera, so we get every bit of it on video!!! It's so funny!



Right now Lauren, Jonathan, Britt, Morgan, and Brandon are singing... of course Brandon is playing the piano. It sounds pretty good! Oh yeah, the Ruckel's are over watching us scare kids. Whitney is lying on the couch and I am posting on my blog. FYI! LOL!


We're about to watch a movie and do more hanging out. Once again... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well, just thought I would update and tell you what's going on with us. See you next time!!!

Manny blessings,

-Justin

No comments: