Friday, October 31, 2008

Life...

Well today... more like this year has been hard. God has really been testing me. With lust, friendship, relationships, brothers, love, patience, not being bossy, being a no it all, thoughts, ect. God has been doing things in my life that I have never experienced. I am having more and more questions about things, such as, is my thoughts pure or not, what should I do if my thoughts are wrong, why am I not listening to God when He tells me not to say or do something? I have so many questions that I need answered. I have been talking to my parents and to other people trying to get their opinion or some more answers. I have been wanting to look up the answers, but I haven't been very disciplined. I can't believe all the questions I have and all the answers I don't know. I need to grow closer to Got right now more that I ever have in my entire life. I need to be reading and searching His word all the time. God has really opened my heart in so many ways, and I need Him to help me through this.


Thanks for listening to my thoughts. I thought I would just write down my thoughts about this. Please keep me in your prayers.
Manny blessings,
-Justin David

No comments: