Saturday, October 18, 2008

My week (Busy)

This week my parents went out of town for their 24 anniversary! Happy anniversary!!! I am at Brandon and Rachael's house with Luke (Myers) while there gone. We are having a lot of fun! We had a game on Thursday and Friday (JV (Junior varsity) and V (varsity)) Basketball game. Both JV games we lost, but we still had a enormous amount of fun!!! The first varsity game we killed the team we played... but the second didn't go so well, we lost by about 10. :( Oh well, it was just a scrimmage. We had so much fun playing this week.




Right now we (Luke and I) are just playing some xbox and hanging out. Brandon, Jon-Jon, and some other peoples that I am not sure of went to watch a movie. My parents will be back Tomorrow!!!!!! YEA!!! I can't wait! Now I am just typing to make my post look longer... LOL!!!
I hope you all have a fantastic day!
-Justin




PS. OU won!!! I didn't even watch that much of the game because it wasn't that exciting after last week. Brandon, Jon-Jon, Luke, and Rachael thought the exact same thing. but at least we won.

No comments: