Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today... or Yesterday

Today I... well I just woke up. Yesterday was a long, hard, tiring day. I woke up a 6:00 and did a bible study that I have been doing. Then I did some school... math and bible (different bible.)


After I did that stuff I went to the Myers and worked on writing from about 10:00 to 3:30 (with a 30min lunch break, 30mins of interruptions, and a 30min fun break.) At 3:30 Luke and I went to basketball practice! It was the first practice of the year, so the fist hour or so(3:45-5:00) we leaned a couple drills, played cut throat (it's a basketball game that helps you with your 1-1 defence and offense), we filled out a paper with our information, and played 4 on 4!


After all that we had a meeting that Mr. Harper (OH, I forgot to tell you, I may be playing for liberty) so he told use all the information that we need.
We went home and saw some windows that my incredible dad installed... they look incredibly, amazingly, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dad did such a great job.


Then we went out to eat with my mawmaw, who just had someoneput brand new carpet in her house, I got home, did my bible study and went to bed. So that's what I did yesterday. SYL
-Justin

No comments: