Monday, October 27, 2008

Sick...

Well... Friday (I think) I woke up and had a clogged up nose, my throat was hurting, and my voice was gone. I thought it was just a bad cold... but was I wrong? YES! :( It was way more than just a cold. The next night I only got about 4-5 hours of sleep and had the worst night I think I have ever had. That day (Sunday) I woke up with a low grade fever, my voice was worse, my throat hurt every time I swallowed, my nose was clogged, and my whole body hurt. I was begging God to take all the pain away and last night I was feeling much much better and I woke up this morning (Monday) and I was feeling fine!!! :) My voice is still gone and I have a clogged nose, but other than that I am feeling fine! Praise the LORD!





Other than that my week has been good. LOL We celebrated Brandon's birthday last night and had a huge breakfast for supper! Thanks dad! It was soooo good! Then today I did a ton of school, went over to my grandma's house with my mom brought our vacuum to her house because she doesn't have attachments on hers. (BTW she is getting new chairs for one of her rooms) and... well that's about it.




Well, I just thought I would update about my life.
SYL,
-Justin

No comments: