Tuesday, October 7, 2008

OOPS. :(

The other day my dad, mom, and I were sitting in out hot tub, that the LORD gave us, and my dads phone started ringing. I got out of the hot tub to answer it and wasn't thinking. I pushed a couple keys, without picking it up, to tell the person on the phone to wait a min. After that I
dried my hands and gave the phone to my dad. He talked for a little bit, I put it back on the table, and everything was fine. We got out a little later and went inside. My dad remembered he left his phone out side, so he went to go get it. To his surprise, and I mean a big surprise, his phone was off and wouldn't turn back on. He messed with it for a while and still it wouldn't turn back on. That night I was super nervous and wasn't trusting in GOD to fix it. So I got to a point that I was tired of worying about the phone and I gave my fear to the LORD and asked HIM to give me trust. When I went to sleep I felt pretty good and I was trusting GOD that he would fix it if it was HIS will.
While my dad was in bed he woke up at 3am and couldn't sleep. So he got up and messed with the phone for a while and the LORD fixed it!!! It turned on and is working as good as new!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
I just thought I would tell you of another answer to paryer by our amazing GOD. SYL,
-Justin

No comments: