Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Life Recently

Tuesday - I went over to the Myers house to do school while my parents went to the movies with Lauren, my Grandma Phylis, and Mrs JoAnn. (I didn't go because I had a lot of school to do.) I ended up spending the night that at their house.

Wednesday - Church was canceled that night and COACH classes were the next morning, so Luke and I worked it out that he spent the night at our house. They ended up canceling COACH! I love COACH, but it's nice to have a break.

Thursday - Luke and I just hung out. It was a lot of fun!


Friday - Morning I went with my dad to load some of his tools at a rent house that my Great Uncle Cecile and Great Uncle Russel owns. It was about 10:00 a.m. when I got home. Then, I did some school until Basketball practice. After practice Will Wells came over to our house and spent the night Friday - Sunday. (His parents are out of town.)

Saturday - At around 9:00 a.m. we went to Tim Nelson's house, a blind man in our church, to help him move. He is moving close to Madill, Oklahoma closer to his mom. Then we went home and did a lot of nothing.

Today - Mr. Compton preached. It was incredible! If you weren't there and if you want to listen to it just go to westernhillschurch.com, highlight over media, and go to audio sermons. You will be truly blessed. If you are reading this today (Sunday) it will not be on the website until tomorrow afternoon or night.
Now we are preparing to watch the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Cardinals!!!!!!

Well, have a fantastic day!!!

Many blessings!!!

No comments: