Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yesterday me and many other men went to the Well's new house to move them in. The add-on is finished and looks great! My dad, and everyone who helped with this add-on, did amazing!!! Everything looks great!!!!!! So yesterday we were the movers. Everything went really well and looks great!!!

The pool is almost finished and will be ready to swim in before this summer... Lord willing. As far as I know, everyone is in the house and doing well.


Today we had a Graduation meeting at our house. They talked over some things, ate, and then went bowling. I know Jon had a great time and bowled a 135!


Pastor Wells spoke a great sermon today on "The Call". He was talking about having the call for ministry, being a pastor, ECT. I have been trying to find out if I have the call on my life or not. It's hard to tell if the "thoughts" you have are from God, or if they are thoughts that I am just having?. I am in the process of finding out how to tell.


Manny blessings!

No comments: