Friday, January 23, 2009

The past week my mom has been working on sorting pictures for Jonathan's album. She has a crop today and spending the night. She organized the pictures on the computer and then sent them in to be printed in the order she had them on the computer. When they picked them up, the were all mixed up. It was a disaster! :( Now she is at the crop working to organize them and start his album. She has been working so hard.

Today I had basketball practice. My right calf muscle has been bothering me for the past couple weeks. This week I mentioned it to my parents, but at basketball practice it was unbearable. I had to sit down and skip out on this practice. It stunk! :(

Mr. and Mrs. Perkins went on a cruise this week and so we have Dylan today (Friday) - Sunday.

Rachael went to the crop with my mom, so Brandon and Elizabeth is spending the night at our house. (Rachael took Katherine with her.)

Many Blessings!!! :)

No comments: