Monday, January 5, 2009

The Lord never ceases to amaze me!!!

The Lord never ceases to amaze me! Today my dad and mom went to Guthrie. They stooped to get gas and my dad set his iPhone on the top while he was filling up the car. He forgot about it and drove off. About 4 miles later he saw that he didn't have it and remembered what happened. He turned around as quickly as possible to look for it. He didn't find it at the gas station and just stopped and prayed. He got back on the rode and while he was driving he found it. It was face down on the rode with the sim card popped out and the cover demolished. He pulled off the rode and went to get it. He put the sim card back in and it is working fine!!! It was a little scratched on the top, but that was it.





The Lord never ceases to amaze me!

No comments: