Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Schedule

Friday - We had a ball game in Ponca City. It was a long drive for a b-ball game, but it was a lot of fun. We arrived at around 1:30-2:00 and stayed at a hotel that night. The first game was a Junior High (JH) game that we lost by 1 point. :( Our team never gave up so to me it was a BIG win!!! The final score on that game was: 13 - 14. Yes, it was a very low scoring game. It's not that both teams were really bad, it's that both teams played great defence. We beat this team by 1 point in overtime last time we played them, but we had all of our starters. This game we were missing our biggest guy, Caleb Compton. So I hope we can play them again this year with all of our starters and see what happens.
The second game was a Varsity (V) game. We won by about 6. We had no problem beating this team in the past, but this game there was a little twist. We were missing all but one of our starters... Jonathan, so it was a closer game, but more exciting!

Saturday - We were at the hotel that we stayed at until Noon and then started back home. On our way home we stopped at one of my dad's aunt's house. Her house is on a farm were my dad was a big part of his childhood. We stopped there and said hello, and my dad showed us the farm where he worked! It was a lot of fun seeing a part of his childhood memories.
Then after that we went home.

Today - When we got home from church we cleaned the house and went to eat. After we were finished eating we went to my MawMaw's house because my aunt's (mom's older sister) car was leaking. So my dad, mom, and I went to check it out. On our way there Brandon called and said he sold his car and needed the title notarized. So my dad went to the church to meat him so he could notarize it. We stayed at my MawMaw's house while he is at the church.
When he gets back we are going to Brandon and Rachael's house to see them and the babies. Until then I am at my MawMaw's house posting on my blog.


So there has been my schedule the past couple of days.

Manny Blessings!


PS. I have a game tomorrow if any of you want to come. Mr. Harper sent our the info today:


We play Monday night at Harvest Life at 6:30.

The address is 9125 SE 15th Street in Midwest City.

No comments: