Monday, January 12, 2009

Most Frightning Experince

Well today my mom went with my MawMaw to run a couple of errands. My dad was at work, Jon was at work, and Lauren was at an interview. So I was at my house alone. I was just starting on school when I heard the doorbell ring. It rang twice in a row, and a little later two more times. I went to the door and there was a black male about Brandon's size, bald at the door. I didn't answer it because I was home alone and I never have seen him. I didn't pay very close attention, but enough to describe him. I saw him leave and go toward our garage. I felt like I should shut the curtains, and lock all the doors. I didn't know why, but I just did it. Then I peak out our window with the curtain still shut and saw Jonathan's room door open. So I immediately called dad and while it was ringing I saw the guy come out Jon's room. I told my dad there was somebody in our back yard and he told me to call 911. While it was ringing I was heading back to my dad's room and got his gun, as he has thought me to do. I waited in the room and told the cops where I was, described the man, and waited on the phone. While I was on the phone I heard the back screen open. At this time I was pretty shaky. Then about 1 min later my dad was at the front door. He came from the church and was at my house in about a 1 1/2 min. That just tells you how fast he was going! :) I let him in the front door and they were looking all around the house to make sure he wasn't there. BTW, I locked all the doors. So the police arrived around the same time my dad did and was looking too. They couldn't find the guy so then they started asking me a couple of questions, such as, do you know what the man looked like, what he was wearing, ect. The cops said I did everything I needed to do, thanks to my dad, and gave me a little advice. When they left they saw a red car at the end of our street wrecked, empty, and out of gas. They checked it out, and it ended up being a stolen car that the man was probably driving. While they were looking at the car, we started putting the pieces together. We saw that the back door was wide open, I locked it before anybody was there. The guy kicked it in and must have heard me close my parents room door. I'm glad he did. So he was in our house and was mostly likely scared off.

So now everybody is gone and I am about to start back up on school. This happened at around 9:30, and now it is 11:56.

The Lord was so good to me because I don't think I could have done what I did without his peace and the thoughts he gave me. Praise the LORD!!!!!!!

Manny blessings!
-Justin David

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! That must have been scarry! I'm glad you'r ok.

Maudi Dot