Friday, February 6, 2009

Wednesday-(should be) Saturday...but Friday! :)

This week my parents went to 10killer Lake. They left Wednesday and were going to come home Friday… the power went out at the cabin (when we got sleet, they got ice). So the power went out Friday, late afternoon. They decided to pack and get ready to leave just in case the power didn’t come back on so they wouldn’t have to clean in the dark. It didn’t come on so they came home tonight (Friday).

This Wednesday night throught Friday, I stayed at the Myers house. From B-ball practice Friday night I went to the Perkins house. I am staying here tonight and my dad will pick me up tomorrow morning.

This week has been a lot of fun… but I’m ready to see my parents. They should be home now.

That’s about it.

Many blessings!!!

-Justin David

No comments: