Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun Weekend!

This Saturday I had a great time with my family. We don't get together as much as we used
to, and it's a pleasure being with them. We had a great time to fellowship with one another, playing, laughing, and just having a great time.
I also went with David and Mark Fagala and Caleb Burnett to the Ford Center to watch PBR (professional bull riding). It was a blast!

Today Jon, Dad, Mom, Blake Compton and I went out to eat after church. It was a lot of fun being with each other. After we got home Jon and I went to wash my grandma's car. That was an honor to help her. We've been at her house playing cards and visiting with her. We don't come over as much anymore so this was a real joy for me.

So that has been my weekend

Manny blessings!!!

(Happy (late) Valentine!)

No comments: