Monday, February 23, 2009

At Braden's house

Today I am at my cousin Braden's house. My Grandma Phyllis is here for the week and she invited me to come and hang out... so I did. I am doing school until he gets home from school. We are having a great time!

Today I have just been thinking of how awesome my family is. I am so greatful for Lauren, Jonathan, and Brandon. The Godly example they set for me is amazing. Most children my age don't have that in their life. My incredible sister in-law, Rachael, is a true blessing. I have always thought she would be a great sister, but I never thought she would be mine. Rachael, thank you for the Godly example you set for me, and for the encouraging sister you have been.

My one in a million parents are so good to me. Without them, there is no way I would be anything close to who I am today even though I am the sinner of all sinners, and the least of the righteous. Thank you mom and dad for the awesome parents you are!


Family's are so important. You should treasure the family God has given you. Set a good example for your younger, and even your older siblings. And bless your parents by your actions.


That's just what has been on my mind today, so I thought I would post it on my blog.

Many blessings!

No comments: