Thursday, November 6, 2008

What I did and doing today.

Well, let's see (as Elizabeth would say.) First I woke up and did a little school. At around 9:00am I went to to the warehouse with my mom and picked up a few things. While we were there, we were suppose to get some tools for my dad (we forgot.) We went home and my mom remembered that we were supposed to get them. I was to be a C.O.A.C.H. classes at 10:30 and had to pick up the Luke and Rachel, as always. At around 9:30 my brother Jon said that he would go to the warehouse on our way to the Myers, and pick up the tools for my dad. We went to the warehouse, got the tools, went back to my house, picked up the Myers, and arrived at C.O.A.C.H. right on time.


After C.O.A.C.H. we went to wash my mom's car and drop Luke off at his house. We got home and straited the house.


My mom and dad had a wedding rehearsal for Mr. Prentice and Mrs. Reid that they had to be at (my dad is marrying them.) My dad lost track of time and was a little late to get ready. They got there on time and now they are... rehearsing.


Right now I'm at Brandon and Rachael's house with Jon and Whitney. We're just hanging out and doing a whole bunch of nothing.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


So that's whats going on with me.

God bless!!!:)

No comments: