Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update

On Saturday we had a funeral for Mr. Kimel, the founder of KimRay. He was Mrs. Hills dad. It went really well. The church that it was at didn't have a very good sound system so one of the ways we served them is by bringing some of ours. So Brandon, my dad, Jonathan, I and many others put together some equipment. It worked incredible!!!!! It was one of the best portable sound systems I have ever seen, knowing that I haven't seen very many. LOL!


God really worked that day and everything went very smooth and the Hill family was blessed. God is sooooo (<- never ending) awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (<- never ending) LOL!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Well today I have been doing school and running around with my dad. Today we went to the church that the service Saturday was held to pick up the chairs KimRay brought for the over flow room (oh yeah, that was part of the thing we did. We "made" a over flow room) To our surprise know one was at the church and we couldn't get in... it stunk. :( Then we did other stuff that my dad needed to accomplish. Now I am at home posting on my blog and getting ready for an awesome basketball game that I have tonight at 4:30!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Yesterday I had tons and tons of school to do. I worked on corrections like crazy. You see, we got super behind after the baby was born. :( I had a math test that I had to do, a science test, a 5 paragraph essay that needed to be written, and more school in my other subjects than normal. It was crazy.

Well I better go. my mom needs me to help her.
SYL!!!!!



PS. I thought you would like the (<-never ending) thing two times in a row, DOT!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You mentioned me in your blog post!!!!!!!(<- never ending) Sooooooo(<- never ending)exciting!