Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving was great!

Thanksgiving was awesome! We had such a great time with our relatives. We played ping pong, board games, basketball and more!!!! The fellowship was awesome! The food was awesome! The Dallas Cowboys game was awesome! Everything was AWESOME!!!! I just want to say thanks to my mom and MawMaw. They gave up so much to make this night special for us. They sacrificed so we didn't have to. Thanks Ladies. Love you both!

Another special thanks to my dad for making this night so much fun. He went out and bought board games so everyone could play. He also set up table's, set up a T.V, set up ping pong table's, and so much more. Thanks dad for making this night so much fun!

Also I want to thank my Aunt Tonya for making most of the desserts. They were great! Thanks to everyone who participated in making this night so very special! Love you all!

No comments: