Monday, November 24, 2008

Scripture For the Day and My Day

Today I went with my dad to work on some things in Edmond. We went to the trash dump to unload some trash off a trailer, went to my Uncle Scots to work on his hot tube, ECT. We came back to the City and decided to organize my dad's work trailer. He got some shelves from a friend to put in his trailer. So we went to get them and install them. To our convenience, they wouldn't fit. We had to do a little cutting and finally got them to work. Then we put all of my dad's tools in the trailer. It looks great!!!!!!!!! Now I am at home about to get in our hot tub. That's it.

PS I will post pics of my dad's trailer later.

Her is the scripture for the day.


Proverbs 16:18

Pride comes before destruction, and an arrogant spirit before a fall.

(Holman Christian Standard Bible)


Proverbs 16:18

Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

(King James Version)


Manny blessings!

2 comments:

Jon Werner said...

I swear that is just like a day that I had a few days ago...

Justin said...

LOL!!!!