Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Us...

My mom had a tooth removed today. It looked so painful. It was one of here back teeth so the root was extremely deep. She has had gos in here mouth all day, and because all the blood she swallowed she has a bad stomach ache. My dad is thinking about going to Wilson with her and relax for a day or two.

I have C.O.A.C.H. classes tomorrow and a test... yuck. Life is going pretty good. School is tough and trying to keep up with my yards has been a real challenge.

Jonathan's grade in school went up today and he is now at a 97!!! Great job Jon.

Lauren is never home so I can't post about her life... sorry!

I don't know anything about Brandon because he never posts on his blog.

My dad is extremely busy (as always.) He has to plan the marriage conference, plan the widows retreat, and keep up with his normal, crazy life.

That's all I have to post about right now.
see ya,

-Justin

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! (Philippians 4:13)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha....I am home just as much or more than Jon!!!!