Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SICK :(

Well, yesterday I went to incredible pizza with Kannan, Kathrine, Cole, Jack, Mr. (Ben) Manis, and Mrs. (Linda) Manis. Afterwords, when we got home, I had a bad head ache, and my stomach was kind of hurting. At the time I thought it was just the loud noises at incredible pizza, which I think it was apart of it, and that I over ate. Mr. (Dustin) Manis and Mrs. (Michele) Manis went on a business trip and didn't get home tell late that night. When we got to Kannan's house I was still not feeling very well, and to my surprise I was running a fever. I woke up at 3:00am and couldn't go back to sleep. So last night I got about 4 hours of sleep. I called my dad at 6:30am to see what he said I should do and he said that he would call my Grandma and see if she would come out to the Manis' and pick me up. So she did and I went home with her and she took care of me until my parents got back from there trip. Now I am posting and doing pretty good. I also have C.O.A.C.H classes tomorrow. So that's what's going on with me right now.
SYL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry you were sick, but glad your better. I love your grandma. She is so sweet.