Saturday, September 13, 2008

A new life stile.

I just wanted to remind you that the God I serve (and pray you do to) is soooo(<- never ending) Amazing, I can't even describe how incredible he is. He is so awesome that He holds our universe (no not the would) the universe (milky way Galaxy) He holds it in is hand! Isn't that amazing?! I just thought I would remind you how awesome He is. I pray that you would be blessed and encouraged when you read the posts that I post. I pray that I would be Christ like in everything I do. If I offend you in any way, I would appreciate it if you would tell me. I am going (starting today) to be a strong Christian and glorify the kingdom of Christ in everything that I do. I need you to hold me accountable in this. If you don't, then who will? It would be helpful that if I offend, you just to say, Justin, remember your post on your blog. Or anything else you can think of is great.
Please pray for me.
-Justin

PS Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey justin, just wanted to let you know that i am praying for you, and will try to help keep you accountable. i'll see ya tonight!