Friday, September 12, 2008

My leg

Well this stinks. I have pulled a muscle in my upper thigh... :( Hey I think that's a song! lol... (I went ahead and put it at the bottom of the post.) It hurts so bad... (I feel your pain Tim Hawkins... lol (for those of you who don't know who Tim Hawkins is... he wrote this remix.) So anyway I pulled my mussel so I can't mow any of my yards because of it... and it hurts when I walk. So any of you that are going to be at the marriage conference and you see me limping, don't ask me what's wrong (that's including you Covel girls... lol)
See ya tonight
-Justin


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfs3BJZxKkc

1 comment:

Daddy's girls said...

So, what's wrong with your leg Justin? Heehee!
Since you said not to ask then we just couldn't resist,LOL!!!
You know we are set out to annoy you right? LOL!!!
See ya tomorrow night, I hope your leg is feeling better by then, LOL!
Jordan and Reagan