Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!! :D

I am so excited about Thanksgiving!

One - I get to see my distant relatives! (I love them so much!)

Two - I get to pig out until I can't anymore! :) Then try to work it all off :(

Three -
I get to thank God for all privileges we have here in America and His love for us that God would provide for all our needs! We are so blessed! God deserves all the praise and thanks. That's what Thanksgiving is about. Everyone coming together and thanking God for His grace and love for our country and His people. He deserves our thanks!


Psalm 100:4

Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!

Psalm 57:9

I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations.

Psalm 86:12

I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever.

Psalm 97:12

Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous, and give thanks to his holy name!

Psalm 106:1

Praise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!

Psalm 136:2

Give thanks to the God of gods, for his steadfast love endures forever.

Psalm 136:3

Give thanks to the Lord of lords, for his steadfast love endures forever;

Psalm 136:26

Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.



Happy Thanksgiving to all!


May your life be filled with blessings!

No comments: