Thursday, November 19, 2009

All better!!!

Well, I'm out of my sling!

Story of what happened:

I was playing on the basketball court at church (I was playing football :) and fell on my elbow. I thought it was just going to be a bad, bad, very bad bruise and didn't take any further action. The next day (Thursday) I went to COACH with it and it wasn't getting any better. So after COACH, before my ball game, I went to the Emergency Room and found out that I might have a Growth Plate Fracture (don't ask because I don't know). So I was put in a half cast thing and a sling until that next Monday. This last Monday I went to the doctor and found out that everything was somewhat okay, and I could take it off!!! =) (when I say "somewhat" that means it's still tender)
So anyway, everything is okay and I'm out of my sling!

We've played a couple games since last time I updated. I don't know the scores but our record this year is 4 wins and 2 losses. We are playing a game tonight that we are expected to win so then (if we win) we will be...well do the math!

So, schools going well and life too!

Many blessings!

No comments: