Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Basketball Game!

Well, I had my first basketball game last night (11-2-09)! We won 38 - 16!!! I got a lot of playing time and it was a blast! I think I'm going to really enjoy playing for the OKC Knights!

I have another game tonight that I'm about to go to and will update soon on if we win (or loose)!



My next game is Thursday:

When: 11-5-09

Opponent: Western Oaks Middle School

Location: 7200 NW 23rd St, Bethany, Oklahoma

Driving Directions From I-40: Exit North on Rockwell Ave. North approximately 2 miles from NW 23rd st. Left (west) to school on the South side of NW 23rd

Driving Directions From I-44: Exit NW 23rd st. and go West approximately 3 miles to Rockwell Ave. Continue West to school on the SW of NW 23 st.


Hope to see you there!

(For all information visit http://www.okcknights.com/)



Many blessings!

No comments: