Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update From Searcy Arkansas!

Hello people of Oklahoma! I haven't had access to a computer this trip, but now I do! I only have a few minutes, but I will try to post as much as I can in that time frame.

Wednesday: Wednesday we left from Oklahoma City and drove to Arkansas as you probably already know. We got here at around 4:00 pm and went to a Church Of Christ (here in Arkansas) for a revival. It went very well and there was a great number of people who came and excepted Christ as their savior. While the revival was going on we had a small children's conference at that church. It went very well!

Thursday: We set up for the big two day conference Thursday late afternoon. It went very smoothly and we were finished earlier than expected that night! BTW, we stayed at a church called the Collage Church Of Christ and stayed there for 3 nights.

Friday: The conference was on! It went very well and had a great turn out of 39 salivations and several rededication!!! It was fantastic!

Saturday (today): It was the same thing as Friday, but after the conference was over we came over to a hotel and are at that hotel right now hanging out, fellowshiping, and relaxing!

Thank you for all of your prayers and for everything you have ALL done! I would love to go in to for detail, but am out of time!

PS. I will try to update pictures when I get home!

Many blessings!

No comments: