Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!!!

Happy Mothers Day!!!!

This Mothers Day has gone very well. I believe my mom has been truly blessed and hope all of yours have been as well.

Yesterday we had an enjoyable time at Brandon and Rachael's house eating, visiting, and watching home videos with the family. We set aside some time that all of us went around the room and said one thing that we love about my mom and I believe it was very meaningful to her and also to us.

Today we ate at our house with some of my relatives and grandma's. It was a pleasure being with them today!


Well, I would like to here about your mothers day too. Please comment, post on your blog, or e-mail me so I can hear all about it!

Many blessings!

2 comments:

TVans said...

I have missed you on the blog. I just want to send you a note and tell you what a blessing you are to me and our family. My sister is very blessed to have a son like you Justin. Love you, Aunt Tonya

Justin said...

Thank you very much!
I love you too!