Monday, May 4, 2009

Long Time no Post

Hey blogger people. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while. I could make up a lot of excuses why I haven’t, for instance, I haven’t been on my computer lately, I haven’t had time, ect... but I truthfully haven't wanted to. Now I have had my rest of blogging, and I am ready to start back up.

I lot of things have been going on in my life lately so I will make a list and tell you about them in a "short" manner. Most of you have already heard about most of the things or was apart of them, but I will tell you about them anyway.

BETHEL: BETHEL went very well. It was a children’s conference that Character Focus Ministries did and we had about 17 children ages 4-12 participate. They were all from public schools and broken homes. It was very hard, but rewarding. There were 6 of the 17 children who accepted Christ as their personal savior!!! Praise the LORD!!!


OCHEC: OCHEC went very well also. We had about 21 children that prayed the prayer to except Christ as their personal savior!!! These children were homeschooled which made a huge difference! I thank the LORD that He gave me the opportunity to see those children except Him as LORD of their life! It was life changing!!!


Frontier City: Friday Will Wells and I went to Frontier City with the Covel girls and their mom, Fagala’s, and three of the Compton’s! We went since it was home school day. It was a ton of fun!!!


Well, that's all I have to post from BETHEL until now.

Many blessings!

No comments: