Saturday, December 13, 2008

two nights ago my mom and I started cleaning our attic. We pulled everything down, vaccumed the rug up there, my mom organized all the boxes, and put everything back up there extremely neat. We finished it last night, and it looks great!

Today (Sunday) we went to the new Well's house in Edmond and ate lunch with Mr. Wells, Mrs. Wells, Mrs. Wells son Parker, My Mom, Dad, and Jon. It was fantastic! After we ate we laid some plastic some concrete, because they laid it just the other day and wasn't completely dry.

Now we are at home watching the Dallas Cowboys with Brandon, Rachael, the girls, and my family. Brandon's family is spending the night at our house. I think they have only spent the night at our house once since they have been married. It was on Christmas eve when Elizabeth was a tiny baby.

Well that's about all that is going on with my.
Manny blessings!

No comments: