Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas and Snow Skiing (for me) is almost here!!!

Happy 1 week and 1 day until Christmas! I am so excited! I can't believe it is here so fast. It is crazy how fast time travels when you become a little older and have more responsibilities. My siblings always said that time went by so fast and I didn't really know what they meant... now I do........maybe? Well I am so excited about CHRISTmas and hope you are too. Merry CHRISTmas!!!


On January 1st I am going with my dad, Mr. Myers, and Luke Myers to Colorado!!! We are going to stay at a friends house up there and ski the 2ND and 3rd at Eldora! We will leave early in the morning on the 1st, and get back on the 4Th (Lord willing.)


This next couple of weeks will be soooo (<- never ending) exciting for my family and I hope yours. Have a blessed, merry CHRISTmas, -Justin


This is just a pic of me on the slopes last year!!! LOL






















Or maybe this was me???









4 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad you get to go ski this year at the same time that I will be

caleb

Jon Werner said...

I'm sorry but that pic is of me last year and you flippin know it.

Justin said...

WHich one???

Anonymous said...

The second pic is definitely you!!
LOL!Jk!
Have a great day!
Reagan