Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I'm back :( :) (a for almost a week)

I'm back from 10killer lake! We had such a great time resting, serving, playing, ect!!! I wish we could have stayed another week, but we had to get back for school and work. I did not have Internet in the cabin and couldn't update, but now I am. Sorry it has taken me so long to post.
So as I said, we had a great time. I will tell you of one of our adventures while we were there. We were driving from the cabin we stay at to a little town called Cookson. There is a restaurant called Cookson Smokehouse that we go to when we're there so we went. We were driving there and this Lady was right on our tail. We finally got to the restaurant and pulled in the parking lot. My dad was kind of relived when she went on. When we got there we found out that they were closed and didn't open until 11:00. So we decided to go on to Taliqual and eat. On our way there we saw the car, that was on our tail, flipped over and took out a guard rail supported by trees. My dad saw it and stopped. There was an elderly man going down the hill to help. It was sooo awesome that he did that because he had to be at least 70. My dad went down the hill to try to get her out. He was yelling to see if anyone was in there. He finally heard tapping on the sunroof and told the girl to get back. His adrenalin was running so much that he kicked out the sunroof. He got her out and she was had a bloody nose, a bruised cheek, and maybe some teethe problems. It was quite an adventure.

So there is one of the adventures we had. I would rather not type everything we did, so I will just tell you that we had a great time.

Have a great day!
Manny blessings.

No comments: