Monday, August 24, 2009

Spacers -


Yesterday I go spacers on. It is not fun. :( It hurts my mouth, teeth, head, and everything else around those parts hurt. I can't eat anything solid or it hurts really bad. I have been eating smoothies, soup, shakes, and going to eat jello after it is done. The spacers are little rubber bands that they jam into the gaps of my 6 year and 12 year molars. Here is a picture...





I have four on the top also.

They expand my teeth so that they can put rings around those teeth when they put my braces on. I don't know exactly what those rings are for... but I have to have them. If a rubber band comes then I have to use this...

They tied two pieces of floss to each end so when or if they come out I can to put the floss in first and pull until the rubber band is through the gaps of my teeth. Hopefully I don't have to do that.

COACH -
Here's a picture of our first day of COACH...


Pole Position -



Yesterday I went to pole position raceway with the Myers and it was soooooo AWESOME.

I am trying to get pictures and will explain what it is and post the pictures when or if I get them.



School -


School starts for me tomorrow and then life will get even more busy then it already is! :( :) (Mixed emotions)



Well, I think that's all I have to say here.

Many blessings!

No comments: