Thursday, August 20, 2009

COACH... WOW

COACH started today and it is not cool at all! :( Practical Protocol I can tell is going to be a lot of fun! Mrs. Webb is my teacher (she is very good friends with my Grandma Phyllis) and is a lot of fun in this class. Fundamentals of Essay is also taught by Mrs. Webb and it is not going to be fun... at all. The first week of assignments I have a 5 paragraph essay dew, a lot of studying to do, and more writing. =( I am not excited. But I know in the long run I will learn a lot, be glad I have done it, and be a better writer.



I'm at the Myers' house right now and will be here until my mom and dad return home Saturday. I can't wait! I have missed them so much! I'm mowing tomorrow, going to celebrate Luke's b-day this week or the next (his birthday is August 26 if you wanted to know), and have my normal life on top of school starting. Life is NUTS!



Here is a picture that my dad sent me! CRAZY!


(BTW... Just wigs)


Also they were going to go through a pier, but the weather was to bad so they went another way and saw a glacier! They said it was awesome! Here are pictures:


The glacier is over 1500 feet wide, several hundred feet tall. I don't know the exact numbers, but it was BIG!


Well that's all the pictures I have and all I have to say.
Many blessings!


No comments: