Monday, July 7, 2008

God is awesome!!!

The Lord is sooooooo amazing. I have been praying and thinking about me being a missionary in my own state. Yesterday pastor wells was preaching about disciples of men and it made me think even more about it. Then the next day I read a e-card that my mom sent me a couple weeks ago and it was about that and there has been so many more things that has made me think of this. So I just feel like God is talking to me in so many different ways through the past several weeks and now I feel like God wants me to Be a Missionary, but the thing is I don't know exactly were I should go or if I should just stay in my own home town. All I know is that I should start preparing myself to do so and to get the teachings I need to start. So please pray for me to be disciplined to do what I need to do and give me the wisdom I need. I can't wait to see what God has for me later on.
Please keep me in your prayers.
Manny Blessings
-Justin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Justin!
I will be praying for you. Never be dicouraged when God dosn't tell you exactly where he wants you to be. He will show you at exactly the right time. I prayed for about 6 months before he told me that he wanted me to work with Kids then 2 more years before he told me he wanted me in Mexico, but it all happned at the right time.

Maria