Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An answer to prayer

Today I was mowing with Jonathan and just talking to God. One of the things I asked God is that He would be honored in my work and that He would bless my business.
When I was done mowing a man came up to me and asked me if I would mow his yard. At first I was thinking... I don't have time, I don't want to, etc, but then God reminded me of what I prayed. Then God changed my hole mind set and I said to the man I would look at his yard. I charged a little more than normal and the man said yes. I was very exited when I got home and thought about it and the prayer that God had answered. God just showed me once again that He is there and He cares about everything no mater how big or small it is. God is so good.
May the Lord bless you.
-Justin
I cried out to the LORD, And He answered me.
Psalms 120:1

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you got a blog. Good luck keeping posted.

DOT (Maria)

~mirage noel~ said...

I am glad God answered your prayer and is working in your life.
be free
~noel~

Anonymous said...

That's great! I am glad you got to see God work like that. See ya at church.

RM