Sunday, February 14, 2010

Well...

Hello people! Just a quick update on life...

School is going great! I'm keeping my grades up and learning a lot!

We just won our last regular season basketball game 46-14! It was awesome! :) Upcoming is regionals, then the OCIT tournament (OKC Liberty’s Tournament) following that, and last but certainly not least, nationals! Nationals should be a lot of fun! It's located in Springfield Missouri and will be during spring break! It will be fantabulous!!

YOUGROW and Mission Day are awesome! I'm missing a few YOUGROW's due to basketball, but the several I've been to are amazing! Brandon does such a great job teaching the youth (including myself) through worship, teachings, and challenges. He's awesome! This Sunday (2-14-10) we (the Mission Day team) sang a song and quoted Matthew 28:16-20 to the congregation before Pastor Wells Sermon. It went really well!

The Glory Seals are reading a book called Do Hard Things. It's an amazing book written by twin teens. It's written towards teens and it's about rebelling against rebelling. If you haven't already read the book, I would encourage you to. (Go to their website and learn more: http://www.therebelution.com/)

I had the privilege of eating lunch with my whole family (Nathan included :) today. I got to play with my adorably amazing nieces :) It was fun!

Well, that's about all I can think of to post...

Many Blessings!

No comments: