Thursday, March 12, 2009

Life, I have realized, is very short. This year the days, weeks, and months go by like a snap. I wake up in the morning, start on my school and realize that it is already time to go to bed. It has been crazy!


The first week of March was the Liberty basketball tournament week (if you weren't there or didn't know). Junior high (my team) did great! We went to the championship, and sadly lost. But it was still a lot of fun, and 2nd place is great! Junior varsity got 4th, and varsity got 2nd! The girls did great too. I forgot exactly what places they got, but I know they did really well.


This week, I can't remember all that I did (that's sad)... but I can remember most of it. I did my normal school Monday-Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday I went to the gym to play basketball and work on my shot. Tuesday Luke and Caleb came to the gym with me. Luke was going for a ball and jammed his thumb severely. He thought it was broken, and so did Mrs. Myers. When she picked him up, they took him to the emergency room and found out that it was not broken, but a very bad jam.


Thursday my parents went to a "family reunion" (some of my dad's dad's cousins) in Stillwater, Oklahoma. I went to C.O.A.C.H. classes and after C.O.A.C.H. stright to the Myers house. They left after I was picked up from C.O.A.C.H. and I stayed that night and had a great time!


If you don't go to Western Hills Church, or if you weren't there, the message Pastor Wells preached was fantastic! If you would like, you can go to the western hills church website and listen to it online.


Many blessings!

No comments: