Monday, August 11, 2008

School

Well, my dad and mom have been trying to make some decisions about my schooling. The two options were going to CHA, or doing coach classes, tutoring from Mrs. Myers, and doing some school with my mom.


They have been praying very hard about the two decisions. The decision is... I'm going to do two subjects at coach: physical science and creative writing, Mrs, Myers will be tutoring me in math, and my mom will be teaching me in spelling and grammar. I am very exited about the decision they have made, so I thought I would tell you.


That's all I have to say,
see ya,
-Justin

2 comments:

Jon Werner said...

Glad you got your school worked out. I'm pretty excited for you atually. I think you'll probably turn out the smartest one out of all of us... if you work hard. Only if... it's up to you bud.

Morgan Ruckel said...

I am glad you will still be homeschooled. I was afraid you would get to smart for us. lol